5 Ways To Print HTML To PDF28-11-2007
If you like to print any HTML page to PDF, you can use:
1. Save As option built into your browser (results sometimes are not well depending on browser)
2. Adobe Acrobat Professional to print your URL to PDF-file (not good result, broken page layout)
3. PrintScreen (click PrintScreen button)
- open any image editor, online or off-line and save it in any image format you like
- open printscreened image with Adobe Acrobat Professional and save it as PDF
Please, note that Image-To-PDF conversion doesn't allow further text editing. Use for that OCR-function built into Adobe Acrobat.
For editing try PDF-online editor.