Web 2.0? Web 3.0!
In case you don't know what Web 2.0 is, you can off this page, as I like to tell the secret - what is Web 3.0. Matt Thompson, senior director for open source from Sun Microsystems, knows that. He says there is not a big difference between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 paradigm, simply 'users would be a lot more empowered to get what they want online.' I will add:
- Web 3.0 is mostly Wireless Mobile World
- users can create their own applications (WIP)
- network computing, software-as-a-service business models, cloud computing
- open technologies, open-source software
- open identity
- Semantic Web
- distributed databases
- natural language processing
No reaction yet.