Blogging Tactics 200813-02-2008
I guess we are all looking for something new into our SEO gallery of methods and tactics in trend of Web2.0. Also it seems everyone uses something unusual. Below are some SEO methods almost original for blogging 2008.
URL vs. Title: The URL of your post doesn't have to be the same as the title of your post. Creating a custom URL allows you to insert additional keywords which can benefit your post from a search engine perspective.
Interlinking of Top Posts / Hot Topics: To hard code keyword rich links to hot posts on your blog's side bar or in your footer that to get added attention from search bots and readers.
Re-Ignite Past Posts: Frequent updating popular topics content or adding parts to the original post.
Companies: Mention the company's full name or even their stock symbol.
Variety: Offering posts which vary in length, topics, format (lists vs. news vs. opinion vs. interviews), or content type (images vs. video. vs text).
Relationships with Bloggers: It is important to have relationships with other bloggersSource
SEO Freelancer Trends For 200817-01-2008
Personally I don't see a lot of nice possibilities around Freelance Search Engine Optimization for 2008. For the Rat it will be a hard job to digg niches in the corn-bins of Web2.0. Especially those ones with a high Page Ranks and top social bookmarking scores.
From technical point we will do more AJAX and RSS (ads and images) optimization, besides everlasting optimization of CSS/XHTML for always green browsers. At last we will meet optimization for Mobiles, or at least for mobile sites.
From SEO guru's point of view in everyday Search Engine Optimization practice SEO Freelancer will meet next:
1. Booth of SEMANTIC SEARCH ENGINES.
That means more attention to Knols by Google, Hakia, Powerset, Twine, Freebase, AdaptiveBlue, Snap, and others.
2. Mobile videoconferencing boost.
Mobile video optimization? 3. Internet currencies warm up.
That's simply fine.
4. In order to stay competitive, brands will try to understand, identify, and respond to their users_ specific needs by employing social media tools and user-generated content (UGC).
More attention to USG sites.
5. The political activism in the blogosphere will become truly active. Is your client a politician?
6. Intimacy and usefulness will be valued more, forming affinity groups and niches.
More attention to affinity groups.
7. The companies that will not use social media tools to make the voice of their customers heard will lose in front of competition.
Achtung! Watch social media tools!
8. Personal interest will reshape the web surfing patterns, reducing the frequency of site-to-site hopping conduit, dominant so far.
9. More mature population will join to social networks.
Can you enlarge font-size?
10. The major corporations will replace the outdated intranet systems and will build better communication with employees by making use of social media on customizable, scalable and feature-rich platforms.
SEO for intranet?
11. Mobile social media (MSM) will become a bigger player on the market, following ever growing demands.
12. OpenID and companies like ClaimID will have a much stronger impact.
Watch your reputation!
Tags to watch:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Online Reputation Management (ORM), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Bookmarking Statistics (SBS), User-Generated Content (UGC)
There are other top 2008 trends for Koreans:
Korean SEO freelance services have to watch next tags, which will be ours in 2010 ;)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet-Protocol TV (IPTV), Mobile Internet or Mobile WiMax (WiBro), Organic Light-Emitting Diode TV (OLED TV), Transport Protocol Expert Group Navigation, TPEG Navigation
Anyway, SEO Freelancing in 2008 will have success.
Are you optimizer?
Download Counter From Google Analytics15-12-2007
Lets try to build download counter for sexy.mp3 file:
You should see download stats for /downloads/mp3 in your reports within 24-48 hours.
5 Ways To Print HTML To PDF28-11-2007
If you like to print any HTML page to PDF, you can use:
1. Save As option built into your browser (results sometimes are not well depending on browser)
2. Adobe Acrobat Professional to print your URL to PDF-file (not good result, broken page layout)
3. PrintScreen (click PrintScreen button)
- open any image editor, online or off-line and save it in any image format you like
- open printscreened image with Adobe Acrobat Professional and save it as PDF
Please, note that Image-To-PDF conversion doesn't allow further text editing. Use for that OCR-function built into Adobe Acrobat.
For editing try PDF-online editor.