Bye-bye 2011! Hello, 2012!03-01-2012
As I written in 2008 Mobile social networks of 2012 will be mega popular. But it seems they will be even more bigger close to the end of year, as smartphone is getting more "smart" than "phone" to user. Lets see where we go from and where to.
- 1) Steve Jobs died.
- 2) Google Panda update eats content farms.
- 3) Yahoo!Search has merged Site Explorer into Bing Webmaster Tools.
- 4) Apple vs Google, iPhone vs Android.
- 5) Importance of social signals in search: Twitter shares, Facebook likes, G+ circles, YouTube videos and Social Bookmarking.
- 6) Fast loading sites matters.
- 7) Google lists in search results local maps, images, videos and social cues.
- 8) Size of user display matters.
- 9) Search results, Ads, site content are personalized.
- 10) Retargetting takes off.
- 1) YouTube becomes #1 Search Engine
- 2) Facebook goes mobile: location based services, augmented reality layers and open location APIs.
- 3) Twitter opens opportunity for a Local Business.
- 4) Google launches Social Analytics.
- 5) Groupon and alikes go social.
- 6) Faster web: quad-core-based tablets/mobiles. Real Time thinking.
- 7) G+ and G Circles becomes the dominant tendency.
- 8) NFC begins wide move.
- 9) Microformats, HTML5, CSS3 flourish.
- 10) Search results, Ads, site content got more personalized.
SEO goes multidimensional and Real Time, putting efforts to optimise:
- - technical data of sites
- - user experience
- - social behaviour of customers.
Developing of effective methodical strategy and correct channel from the start is like 80% of success.
No reaction yet.