Simplicity can be huge and tiny, bright and mellow, a quiet and barking. For 12K electronic music label the simplicity has 'minimalistic' aspect - the spot where you feel yourself safe and comfortable and inspired.
TWELVE PRINCIPLES UPON WHICH 12K WAS FOUNDED:
- Don't tell listeners what they want to hear, let them discover that for themselves.
- Treat your audience as they are: intelligent, passionate lovers of art and sound.
- Evolve constantly, but slowly.
- Stay quiet, stay small.
- Strive for timelessness.
- Never try to be perfect. Beauty is imperfection.
- Simplicity. Anti-Design.
- Never try to innovate, be true to yourself, and innovation may happen.
- Explore sound as art, as a physical phenomenon — with emotion.
- Develop community.
- Be spontaneous.
- Everything will change.
Sooth to say, that is lovely minimalistic simplicity.
No reaction yet.