Personalized Search For Nobody01-02-2007
Everything is going to say your personal life is to be dispersed. We all have to be decentralized. Your blood, breath, pulse, sights, contacts, oh my God, skin touches.
█ Read more
Research 2.0 To Web 2.030-01-2007
While SEO Freelancer researches influence of WEB 2.0 to SEO 2.0 many prominent marketing companies begin to use widely term Research 2.0 as almost all aspects of marketing bright future start to move towards Social Networkings. Caroline Vogt, Microsoft head of international research, says 'social media are characterized by conversation, collaboration and community.' For example, blogosphere allows marketers to analyze previously inaccessible audiences. Research 2.0 marketing methods can be more cost-effective than traditional marketing tools. Commentaries become goldmines for product developers, because immediately demonstrate the mass oriented product features.
WEB 2.0 picture for SEO Freelancer is like MJCell, Java applet that allows playing 300+ Cellular Automata rules and 1400+ patterns. I like life patterns. Close to real living. If you are into all that WEBTWOZERO thing you can still use an old fashioned webmaster technique, but in WEB 2.0 way. For example, to convert email address into image in order to defend your secret mail address from spambots. Will you use Photoshop as Webmaster1.0? No. Use WEB 2.0 online service, kind of Dry-cleaner or Skates Sharpening next block.
Many Eyes Of Personal Visualization26-01-2007
Visual, visuality, visualization - are the top terms of ongoing online Age. For Search Engines of the future the visual model of data presentation for an user is the main success factor. Therefore, even such giant as IBM has launched a visual social networking based on graphical or visual user generated data representation. Many Eyes able to visually represent any data, for example, '% of total Telephone subscribers is cellular subs', 'Number of crimes by type, year, city', in any form, such as bar chart, block histogram, linegraph, bubble chart,... Anyone can collect data, choose visualization model and post it on the web site. Not bad idea for SEO Freelancer to visualizate LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) data of personalized future.
Today you can view yourself as a pixel on the Earth map made of 6.5 billion pixels, but tomorrow we can see SEO technology for personal media marketing, but that won't be our well known SEO, but another story of visualization.
The seven principles of Mobile Web 2.014-12-2006
- Mobile content and the changing balance of power (The power of user generated content)
- I am not a number, I am a tag (The impact on the telecoms industry's management of numbers)
- Multilingual mobile access (Everyone, Everywhere with a phone running .. )
- Mobile web 2.0 and Digital convergence (Mobile web 2.0 is a driver to digital convergence)
- The disruptive power of Ajax and mobile widgets
- Location based services and Mobile web 2.0 (LBS has never quite taken off. Will mobile web 2.0 help?)
- Mobile search : Much more than Google on your mobile phone.
From a book Mobile Web 2.0 by Ajit Jaokar and Tony Fish
- Services, not packaged software, with cost-effective scalability
- Control over unique, hard-to-recreate data sources that get richer as more people use them
- Trusting users as co-developers
- Harnessing collective intelligence
- Leveraging the long tail through customer self-service
- Software above the level of a single device
- Lightweight user interfaces, development models, AND business models